Interested in becoming a member? A few questions to answer first?
- Do you enjoy theatre and musical theatre in particular?
- Do you love the musicals of Stephen Sondheim, the foremost musical dramatist?
- Would you love the company of other people with the same passion and interest?
- Would you like to learn more of Sondheim, his shows and work?
- Want exclusive benefits such as opportunities to meet the great man himself and other special events?
- Are you a professional working in the theatre, a fanatic Sondheim fan or just wanting to find out more?
If you are still unsure, take a look at our exclusive benefits to our members….
- Bi-montly editions of SONDHEIM NEWS, our magazine with features, news, reviews, production listings, reviews and of course exclusive special offers on theatre tickets and merchandise
- Regular news on the website and by email
- Exclusive access to our members only area on this website
- Priority advance booking for many Sondheim productions and gala events
- Opportunities to attend live events where Stephen Sondheim discusses his work with an audience of Society members
- Frequent theatre trips, often with pre- and post-show talks with the director, musical director and cast
- Attending workshop, masterclasses and study days with producers, performers, academics and critics
- Substantial discounts on Sondheim recordings and publications
How to join:
NB: We accept PayPal payments in Pounds Sterling ONLY. Online payments include a small additional charge to cover the charges made by PayPal.
Cheque / Postal Order / Cash / Standing Order:
Please contact Lynne Chapman and she will send you a form. Email Lynne at email@example.com
Subscriptions are valid until December 31st 2013 – and if you pay tax in the UK, be sure to fill out our GIFT AID form (it doesn’t cost you anything and means we can claim back money from the Inland Revenue)
Any questions? Please click here for our CONTACT FORM.